Credit Suisse now has a 47% chance of default, stock down 25% this morning.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You're the one who highlighted the supposed critique of the IMF and thereby made it part of your argument. Most criticism of the IMF concentrates on the negative impacts of the austerity programms it imposes, that is the complete opposite of enabling reckless spending. You simply didn't know what you were talking about :yeshrug:

and the IMF doesn't 'impose' anything, it doesn't have the power to. unless you mean conditions for loans? but you're right. i don't know what i'm talking about. :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The IMF is hyper evil, the shyt they've done in Africa is no bueno.

I've always felt like the IMF and the French conspired to kill Thomas Sankara who is one of my all time favorite people. I'd say I'm surprised more people on the Coli don't speak on him but most people on the coli look up to white supremacists and don't care for great black leaders.

the killed him because he presented the threat of a good example. :francis:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and the IMF doesn't 'impose' anything, it doesn't have the power to. unless you mean conditions for loans? but you're right. i don't know what i'm talking about. :mjlol:
You obviously don't :yeshrug:
Edit: since you dapped this with a laughing emoji - you originally said the IMF enables reckless spending, then you post a link criticising reckless lending, which is a completely different thing - if you can't even differentiate these two things, you shouldn't be talking about the IMF.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
But these aren't normal banks so far. CS serves the wealthy and ppl make money for simply having money. All this news does is cause panic to the average investor but I think that's the point. The ultra wealthy are fukking with the market to get out, while they're still ahead.

I can't help but feel this has alot to do with how heavily all these tech/nuevo riche types invested in NFTs/Crypto only for that shyt to implode.