"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I dont have any. I like browsing forums and watching youtube. I need to find a hobby though. There's so many things im slightly interested in but im just not good at it. I tried drawing like 2 of my brothers but im not good at it, I cant dance like my 3rd brother, i picked up knitting and i can only do basic stuff but nothing complex, i would love to garden because its fascinating seeing how things grow slowly and getting to eat it but i dont have a green thumb. Everything dies. Im currently trying to baby a small basil plant. its been 3 weeks and its not dead yet so thats progress:whew:. I love photographs and striking pictures but im hesitant to try to pick up photography since i fail at everything else. I like cooking and the process of putting ingredients together but the end result is bleh:scusthov:. Sigh...

you'll never be great if your attitude sucks

If you can't "draw" try not having anything in mind. Doodle and see where it takes you.

I draw terribly, but in middle school I just started making lines on paper. Every piece comes out different now. They aren't anything great, but some of them come out cool enough for me to like what I did. Some of them become taking off points for other people's ideas.

Become a YouTube critic or something of the sort. Not like a critic on YouTube, but someone who critiques/analyzes actual blog pages and things of that sort. The possibilities are literally endless as long as you keep in your mind that you have something to get out there,

Good luck on the plant. I had a baby venus fly, but she didn't make it. I think I named her Helena,

What kind of phone do you have? Any gadgets?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
@Barnett114 @Brooklynzson :sas1::ufdup:

Are you also on bandcamp breh? For some reason my spotify is sometimes acting up...listened to a couple tracks, exactly my type of stuff:ehh:

I don't think I'll translate them, I've tried before and I find it quite hard as I often end up playing with words and whatnot, and that's hard to translate...I used to write in english but switched to french as it's my mother tongue...still wondering if I'll ever use all the stuff I wrote in english, and how...have some up on my blog :
I'll have a look at your Amazon links :salute:

Sidenote : great thread OP, in some way it would great if we could have some "creative" subforum where we can follow what people are doing...I know there's one for music but something more general would be cool too I guess, there's lots of cool stuff in this thread and here and there on the coli but it eventually gets lost in all the threads :mjcry:

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
. I love photographs and striking pictures but im hesitant to try to pick up photography since i fail at everything else. I like cooking and the process of putting ingredients together but the end result is bleh:scusthov:. Sigh...

You mentioned liking YouTube, photography AND cooking

YouTube is a WEALTH of tutorials for both photography and cooking. Especially photography

This cat named John Sison on YouTube sold me on the camera I'm learning on and adorama tv is amazing for learning.

Word to the wise... whatever u working on don't share in a public space until it's done....ppl will steal your ideas and run with them...you never know who is listening or watching..I had to learn that the hard way...next time someone asks that question ask them are they going to support u in it...if not they just being nosy or looking to steal...

This.

Keep it vague, especially if you haven't trademarked your name etc.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
just building my second website right now

i wanted to run a facebook ad for one of the shirts im selling on amazon and the quickest way to do that is to create a Facebook page, create a post and boost it so it gets shown to your target audience.... one of the Facebook pages I created a few months ago has been getting a lot of organic traffic on it's own and i only made two posts on it so i'm taking that and running with it. right now im building a clothing and accessory line and a blog centered around the page's concept. im doing designs myself but im also working with one designer right now (who's an absolute beast) and i hit up another today that i'm waiting to hear from. looking for a third one to do daily stuff like logos, banners, social media ads, etc.

sneak preview of one of the designs...i came up with the concept and homie brought it to life

2eyff2u.jpg

gonna remove the "products of the 80's" and replace it with some other text but that's just one of the designs i got in the tuck....the clothing line is gonna centered around hip-hop, pop culture and current trends