"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
@BlackDiBiase you got any heat for the thread? :usure:

not really, same old stock that is on my USBs. i got paperwork of my logo and name but thats not a visually exciting picture plus i got to keep the name and logo low-key because i havent made one red cent.

what cover songs are you working on?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
just wanted to add @Demon Time

if i had an artist like you the first thing i would think is Elizabeth Taylor make her alluring the way sony did with Mariah Carey which is still paying off till this day. no one doesn't think Mariah Carey is a rare find not just attractive but she hasn't got a reputation.

i would tell her avoid instagram bikini pics, avoid pictures with alcohol and guys and putting out 2 fingers and your tongue nothing provocative think Elizabeth Taylor. then she can showcase she is a real songbird the likes of joni mitchell and janis joplin and tracy chapman and norah jones and them.

its easy to follow the rihanna be foul route but doesn't work for all tinashe makes money outside the music not for music at all. if you want a musician them cover songs and acoustic and unique pleasant songs will set you guys up right. much luck bro!

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Looking at this one. I’m on my mental health shyt alright now :wow:

oh wow you kidding me!? i know this song inside and out it was a UK number one i prefer the "pure shores".good choice by the way its a popular song that could do with a revival.

if you have time listen to pure shores, its a great great record.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
another snippet, i always get motivated round here.

FFFZZ62.png

POPPY68.png

xxfarabale15995.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
dope song, she rejected the never ever song tho... she liked it but she's more pop/alternative than r&b :manny

lol i hear you but alternative/pop could just be a breathe of fresh air, RnB is hardly respected or adhered to anymore.

but all will be well :salute: