"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
been working on these garments since i got the paperwork and the logo is piff but what it is, i am in a one bedroom and i need the extra room to store stock. so i am trying to get a 2-bedroom and that extra money on the room will have to pay back dividends. no half-stepping like BDK says.

so the tee's are already for pressing. limited count but i wont even journey nowhere near there yet without enough online presence/follwers.

heres a sample of the tee, but whats really got me buzzing is the scarves/head-wraps im trying to press too.

xxfarabale15992.jpg

and a sample of the scarf :

POPPY62.png

been doing tonnes of these. got like 4 USBS for different presentations.

Here's my T-shirt making setup

ecl9sVOl.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Here's my T-shirt making setup

ecl9sVOl.jpg

inspirational fire bro! :salute:

i got an iron and sublimation paper used to own a silk screen printer but sold it and its better with a heat presser now a days.

i respect your hustle.

can i ask, does your heat presser work on satin material or its too thin for that press?

looks great i am hoping for more living space by the grace of God something with outdoor space maybe, if not i got the iron lol.

you got the set up to be caking 500 excess cash a week by just doing orders and customized work for peoples, go to the gym and ask if some of the gym-goers want some work out tee's? :leon:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
inspirational fire bro! :salute:

i got an iron and sublimation paper used to own a silk screen printer but sold it and its better with a heat presser now a days.

i respect your hustle.

can i ask, does your heat presser work on satin material or its too thin for that press?

looks great i am hoping for more living space by the grace of God something with outdoor space maybe, if not i got the iron lol.

you got the set up to be caking 500 excess cash a week by just doing orders and customized work for peoples, go to the gym and ask if some of the gym-goers want some work out tee's? :leon:

Not sure about satin. Haven't tried it yet. Some shock-g humpty themed panties would be I'll though :russ:

The best part about the equipment was that I got it for free because a friend owed me a favor :steviej:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Not sure about satin. Haven't tried it yet. Some shock-g humpty themed panties would be I'll though :russ:

The best part about the equipment was that I got it for free because a friend owed me a favor :steviej:

your friend pulled through they are ranging like 800 and up.

i look forward to more of your joints, dope shyt for real. :salute: