Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

concise

Veteran
Daps
wait, I didn't watch them pregame shows like that.... they really got away with this for this long? Who came up with this idea? :mindblown:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
If he's a homo he needs to come out with that sh!t TODAY no homo. Even if he's not he should consider pretending :wrist:. Cuz he's about to become a laughing stock...

I didn't even follow his story that close but this is a blower no homo

Who came up with this idea? :mindblown:

According to the article they got some kind of well connected Samoan Football Mafia that helped pull it off. Sh!t is crazy.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
I am honestly....as famous person you would think the media would do a thorough check....

:comeon:

Who was going to poke holes in such an inspirational story at the time that turned into one of the biggest storylines in sports of the past year? Dude played well on the field, helped lead Notre Dame to the # 1 ranking with a perfect record, and everyone loved it.

Now that Notre Dame got blown out and Te'o looked mediocre in that game... now that same media will have no problem tearing him down b/c it will be JUST AS BIG of a story and they no longer need to keep him in a positive light.

The media are savages. And this is just business for them.