Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Vince McMahon should sign him and run with this. Reveal that he was the girlfriend all along in a storyline

2954688_o.giff

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Te'o is the big man on campus, why lie like this? Is Notre Dame that lame. Beside my little cousin is better than Te'o anyway.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He just made an official response to this

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

1934694_o.gif

he gonna crucified as rookie in an NFL locker room off this shyt :whew:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
damn Te'o. I talked to 2 girls on the internet(just for fun nothing serious), and both them bytches were real and cute too. You need to get her to webcam you before it goes any further

That is nothing like this story. Goddamn some of you are illiterate am I'm certain cause if not you would have read the article.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Everyone knew, they just had to wait till no one cared about the Lakers again.