Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Watching the Netflix doc right now. This shyt is wild, but also so fukked up :russ::russ::russ::mjcry:

It was jokes back in the day but I really do feel bad for the breh now, after watching this he's just a super square, religious guy who took everyone at their word, his upbringing was the perfect storm for him to not recognize the obvious catfishing.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read. You've obviously never been on a college campus before. rich white girls are some of the biggest whores around

Exactly man. Until Tymack Mateo comes on camera he's a fukking fraud in my book. I dont feel sorry for him and I wish I could slap him. Dude is just keeping quiet until him and his inner circle get the "official" story together.

But the damage is done. Go ahead and come clean and this shyt will die off. Not saying anything is only going to have him stressed out during the draft process and getting trolled at the draft by fans (but i doubt that coward shows up anyway).

You don't see the big deal?? :what:

Dude basically used the death of a fake girlfriend for national publicity and to win a Heisman. That's lower than anything else the other guys you mentioned did. This nikka was going around parading as some high character guy only to be a pathological liar.

Now cats like me who don't expect shyt from anyone aren't surprised. But there's a lot of people out there who really look at these athletes as superheroes and take their words as gospel.

alright Tymack Mateo, you win. I'm throwing the towel in on this story. shyts got so many twists and turns that I dont care anymore.

This shyt is 159 pages. I really wish I could see my earlier reply in this thread. Is there a way to search for that?
:mjgrin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ay thanks man. I was arguing with someone on Twitter and couldn’t remember my original take or the details surrounding it.
Has your view changed or remained the same more or less with a few new details from the doc? Lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Has your view changed or remained the same more or less with a few new details from the doc? Lol

Haven’t watched the doc yet and honestly I might not. Judging from the Twitter comments the doc seems to do a good job making him a victim. I feel bad for breh but nothing changes the fact he lied about it.

What are your thoughts?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Haven’t watched the doc yet and honestly I might not. Judging from the Twitter comments the doc seems to do a good job making him a victim. I feel bad for breh but nothing changes the fact he lied about it.

What are your thoughts?
What part did he lie about? I must have missed it in the doc. Or are you talking about the fact he didn't come clean right away after finding out she was fake as an obmission?

I was mainly around just for the jokes back then. Didn't look too much into the actual story tbh.

I have like 5% to 7% questionable doubt with suspect shyt shown in the doc like Manti retweeting duke (now dukette) and his music while it was all going down.

But overall, my main takeaways were:

1. The duke(tte) is a sick individual faking cancer, death, and even bringing his little sister into it and showed no remorse the entire time like a sociopath

2. Overly religious people seem to always have something wrong with them, and that goes for both Manti and the mafukka that need to go back to "he for a day" so somebody cam 2 piece him properly

So I guess you could say it swayed me to his side a little when I was more neutral going in.