Craziest **** a girl said to u? ****ed up stories

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I had this fukk buddy I meant my first year at CC. we would fukk whatever, she would tell me to put it in her ass after I did I noticed her start to cry then sob

she tells me "my uncle used to fukk me in the ass when I was 12, and its the only way I can cum, but brings back memories"

:merchant:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
tumblr_m9jh10e8zh1qj4cki.gif

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I had this fukk buddy I meant my first year at CC. we would fukk whatever, she would tell me to put it in her ass after I did I noticed her start to cry then sob

she tells me "my uncle used to fukk me in the ass when I was 12, and its the only way I can cum, but brings back memories"

:merchant:

I've heard several women say this (in sharing, not a sexual situation). It's twisted because it's a negative trauma that the person has extremely negative feelings about, but at the same time they've been sexually programmed in some way.

After smashing this chick raw she tells me
You were number 77
She should've had one of those deli ticket things set up and called your number. Then you would've known right off the bat. :troll:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You be nuttin in these triflin hoes" This bytch got 4 kids by 3 different dudes and had multiple abortions. I swear these bytches got a lot of nerve

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
One girl I was courting and mid-stroke, chick looks me in the eye and says...

"No, wait. I care about you and love you as if you were my father. My father wasn't there for me growing up and I see you as him.":wtf:

Got my nut :shaq: and friendzoned my damn self!:mindblown:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
when I was in 10th grade i was fukking with this broad in my class who was a freak
i was a horny ass nikka and didnt give a fukk how many nikkas hit at the time

i would go to her crib and her mom and step father would be there and they allowed me to go to her room and we would fukk and they didnt care :what:

nikka my parents wouldnt let me take a broad to my room

so anyway after fukking one time-- she tole me she was molested by her father and later by her stepfather (the same nikka living there) and her mom knew about it and raped by one of her older brother's friends :mindblown:

one time i was sitting on her couch while she was in the kitchen with her mom and her niece came in (she was 5)

she walked up and said "want me to suck yo dikk" :mindblown:

i jumped up and ran in the kitchen

i dint tell them shyt tho
i was too shook

looking back i know that lil girl was molested too :sadcam: