Crash bandicoot is on gamepass

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I think it's because they too busy actually playing it

Hell blade 2 is a next gen showpiece. You can only play it with a next gen system or cloud.

You saying a Lego game will sell more, is that what you look forward to playing? Lego games? It's on ps5/switch so it'll sell ok but nobody asked for it. The lego genre isn't "on and poppin'

Did you think adding the horizon likeness makes it any different than any other Lego based game?

Grown man gizmo, would you rather play Hellblade 2 or the newest Lego game?
Dead serious question. There's no wrong answers here :shaq:
its August nikka

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I think the animation studio they are trying to work with has lots of experience on Tubi :hhh:

Lol at you not seeing that as a troll tweet. Hey Sony, help us make your first mascot make us money ya bish!!!!

That's like me asking you if you want to help me and your ex wife get famous :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the animation studio they are trying to work with has lots of experience on Tubi :hhh:

Lol at you not seeing that as a troll tweet. Hey Sony, help us make your first mascot make us money ya bish!!!!

That's like me asking you if you want to help me and your ex wife famous :laff:

Right :mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Honestly, crash has the least memorable story out of all the mascots. But then again what should I expect from an idk an open world temple run?

Super 3D Temple run. Not much of a story is needed. I never cared much for this franchise and I was shocked that crash 4 was so popular.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, crash has the least memorable story out of all the mascots. But then again what should I expect from an idk an open world temple run?

Super 3D Temple run. Not much of a story is needed. I never cared much for this franchise and I was shocked that crash 4 was so popular.

Same :yeshrug: