Crash bandicoot is on gamepass

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn, Sony Stans big mad over the fact we got your mascot nikka

Crash was literally the PlayStation's first mascot

Why you think all these Sony Stans ultimate warrior ran into this thread to hate :bryan:
Yeah, we not getting crash 4
And toys for Bob is not working on other titles that used to be PlayStation exclusive

When you clowns was saying how Sony was restoring the feeling by featuring Lego games n shyt? :laff:
Well we got a new Spyro not too far off. I'm a real G, I don't give a fukk about none of this p*ssy ass shyt BUT I KNOW YOU DO :win:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, Sony Stans big mad over the fact we got your mascot nikka

Crash was literally the PlayStation's first mascot

Why you think all these Sony Stans ultimate warrior ran into this thread to hate :bryan:
Yeah, we not getting crash 4
And toys for Bob is not working on other titles that used to be PlayStation exclusive

When you clowns was saying how Sony was restoring the feeling by featuring Lego games n shyt? :laff:
Well we got a new Spyro not too far off. I'm a real G, I don't give a fukk about none of this p*ssy ass shyt BUT I KNOW YOU DO :win:

one man’s trash s another mans treasure :mjgrin:

xbox is home of the washed and retired mascots from other platforms

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No one is :dahell:
I think it's because they too busy actually playing it

Hell blade 2 is a next gen showpiece. You can only play it with a next gen system or cloud.

You saying a Lego game will sell more, is that what you look forward to playing? Lego games? It's on ps5/switch so it'll sell ok but nobody asked for it. The lego genre isn't "on and poppin'

Did you think adding the horizon likeness makes it any different than any other Lego based game?

Grown man gizmo, would you rather play Hellblade 2 or the newest Lego game?
Dead serious question. There's no wrong answers here :shaq:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think it's because they too busy actually playing it

Hell blade 2 is a next gen showpiece. You can only play it with a next gen system or cloud.

You saying a Lego game will sell more, is that what you look forward to playing? Lego games? It's on ps5/switch so it'll sell ok but nobody asked for it. The lego genre isn't "on and poppin'

Did you think adding the horizon likeness makes it any different than any other Lego based game?

Grown man gizmo, would you rather play Hellblade 2 or the newest Lego game?
Dead serious question. There's no wrong answers here :shaq:

Playstation store :laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Playstation store :laff:
Yeah it wasn't the best selling game in the US and Europe . And if provided the link it would be the first time you ever heard of that :usure:

I guess I could use a :laff: emoji at you being disingenuous and stupid. But instead, I'll show compassion since you're only lashing out out of frustration of only having games that can be played on last gen consoles :damn:

Sony got so desperate they was Like fukk It, PS/Wii Lego games. It's the equivalent of Trump selling sneakers. Total 🤡 shyt