Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ex-WFAN host Craig Carton arraigned in federal court, pleads not guilty (PHOTOS)

"The real fact, that you guys couldn't possibly know, is that about a week and a half ago the government conceded to my lawyers that I had a legitimate ticket-selling business, and that I've been selling tickets for a long time. Unfortunately, the damage caused by the government's false accusations cannot be undone.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ex-WFAN host Craig Carton arraigned in federal court, pleads not guilty (PHOTOS)

"The real fact, that you guys couldn't possibly know, is that about a week and a half ago the government conceded to my lawyers that I had a legitimate ticket-selling business, and that I've been selling tickets for a long time. Unfortunately, the damage caused by the government's false accusations cannot be undone.

Is that guy fixing his collar? :jbhmm:

carton05jpg-4282d4d634878547.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Comments section ripping him:

"Geno Smith - who's that?" - He's the guy making $1.2MM this year holding a clipboard while you make...... nothing."

"More like Carton making license plates..."

"Hey Craig? Geno will not have to defend himself in a court of law anytime soon and has a job (albeit with a cruddy employer). Practice silence and bite your tongue. "

" I'd rather be irrelevant as the backup QB for the NY Giants, then be relevant simply because I'm headed off to prison."

"Go to hell Carton, you deserve everything you are getting and more you whiny crybaby. You are a fraud and a laughingstock. You sure do seem worried about geno since you are talking about him. How does it feel to be on the other side? You are a coward who made a living on taking shots at people, even though you have no experience or credibility to make the comments in the first place. Hope you rot in prison you little punk."

"i rather have Geno's life right now then Craig...."

"If Geno, stopped playing today, he could still get a job....can't say the same about Craigy"

"
hmmm... who would you rather be...

Current Craig - Federal Charges with possible Jail

Former Craig - $250k a year at WFAN

Geno - $1.1m this year for the Giants and a total of $6.1m for 5 years

That's a tough one Craigy !!"