Cowherd/Whitlock debate show coming to FS1

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why is there no "the view" of sports networks? Best damn sports show used to kinda be that, but I think that would be a winning show - TO, Gary Payton, ochocinco, obligatory old head like ditka. Scott van pelt as moderator...just chop it up, have guests from the sports world - agents, team/league execs, athletes, apparel company folks, musicians... These networks need to do a "life after"/"unsung" type series for athletes...mix it up, we don't need more debate and highlight shows in 2016.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Why is there no "the view" of sports networks? Best damn sports show used to kinda be that, but I think that would be a winning show - TO, Gary Payton, ochocinco, obligatory old head like ditka. Scott van pelt as moderator...just chop it up, have guests from the sports world - agents, team/league execs, athletes, apparel company folks, musicians... These networks need to do a "life after"/"unsung" type series for athletes...mix it up, we don't need more debate and highlight shows in 2016.

Yeah BDSSP was a good show John Salley,Mike Irvin,John Kruk,Tom Arnold era was the best to me they need to have cats that can kick knowledge about everything. I remember FS1 tried to do some shyt similar with they highlight show shyt was horrible Payton,McNabb, Andy Roddikk all terrible I think Payton is awful I never liked him on NBA TV either they could make a show like that work though. ESPN has OD'd on the debate angle they even turned CFB live into a faceoff type of show like they wanna force people to take certain sides just lazy TV.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I loved that show but it got staleft when they started loosing everyone it would have to have a perfect mix of talent.