Cowherd/Whitlock debate show coming to FS1

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nah west coast time is the GOAT. Especially if you're a sports fan

Yeah hit some sports bars up a little before 3pm and 4 hours of happy hour and had all kind of piff on the TV but it makes my point the channel they didn't have on was FS1 they had the Mexico game shown on Univision instead of FS1 so even when FS1 has a big event like Copa America the bars out here still don't show them on they feed. :mjlol: If they had it on I would've actually seen this Cowherd/Whitlock show being shown but people are brainwashed they'll put ESPNU before they put FS1 on if a UFC card isn't on you gotta basically beg them to change it to FS1.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't think of two sports commentators I hate more than these two. I hopefully this flops

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
At sports bar with 8 tvs they got it on espn espn 2 cnn fox news a local station and univision. fs1 dont ever get any love gotta request to get that shyt changed to that channel.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
How the fukk does Cowherd get sports shows?
hbkquestionablehandgestures.gif

Don't ask me why I have that gif bookmarked
full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't know why they spend millions trying to compete against ESPN..
I don't know why they're doing this when ESPN can't compete against its old self...ESPN has premium sports rights and a long stand abolished brand a lineup and losing money like crazy..,these other networks haven't even established themselves and already face the cord cutting issue. Dudes are dumb going the 90's sports tv format, they should've done something completely different with their network.