COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I had to block my auntie she keep messaging me terrible fake false news about this shyt
The last straw was a message that helicopters will be out tonight doing curfew checks and spraying the area for Corona
Its amazing folks believe everything they see on social media. My aunts filled out the census yesterday because Facebook said that's how you get your stimulus check :russ:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Boris just spoke

We're officially in lockdown :wow:

Police to enforce

We can only leave for limited reasons e.g grocery shopping, one form of exercise outside per day like walking or running

On that jail routine

As soon as the sun comes out :mjcry:

:mjgrin:People are going to be scrambling around shops 2mrw

Expect another huge gathering for the last " bits n bobs"

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

Banner Health Newsroom | Press Releases

PHOENIX (March 23, 2020) – Medical toxicologists and emergency physicians are warning the public against the use of inappropriate medications and household products to prevent or treat COVID-19. In particular, Banner Health experts emphasize that chloroquine, a malaria medication, should not be ingested to treat or prevent this virus.

“Given the uncertainty around COVID-19, we understand that people are trying to find new ways to prevent or treat this virus, but self-medicating is not the way to do so,” said Dr. Daniel Brooks, Banner Poison and Drug Information Center medical director. “The last thing that we want right now is to inundate our emergency departments with patients who believe they found a vague and risky solution that could potentially jeopardize their health.”

A man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks. Within thirty minutes of ingestion, the couple experienced immediate effects requiring admittance to a nearby Banner Health hospital.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Ta rarse

We are on lockdown for at least 3 weeks

Yep! Been WFH for the past 3 weeks anyway.

Whats another 3? :sadcam:

Got a stupid conspiracy theory chick on my timeline that think these lockdowns is martial law and people gonna fill out the census to get a virus check :snoop:

Those people have got quieter by the day.

First it didn’t exists, then the deaths were no more serious than the flu, then it was to give everyone a vaccine then it was 5G that caused it...

:yeshrug: