COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A couple questions..

Is this basically just a new flu strand? Like old people and babies are most of the ones dying? You get it, get sick for a few days and then its outta ur system?

A healthy 32 year old man aka ME has nothing to worry about right brehs? :mjcry:

THIS shyt KILLS people its not an ordinary flu strain, this shyt mutates and incubates inside you then explodes like a bomb afterwards...:damn: if you don't have a healthy immune system then...:mjcry: also even then there's still no guarantee..

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple questions..

Is this basically just a new flu strand? Like old people and babies are most of the ones dying? You get it, get sick for a few days and then its outta ur system?

A healthy 32 year old man aka ME has nothing to worry about right brehs? :mjcry:
It’s too early to tell. If handled properly by Chinca, the virus could have be isolated like sars but it’s spreading. The 2% death rate is making it seem as if it could be 20 time deadlier than the flu but those numbers could be inflated since many mild cases aren’t confirmed.
The biggest wildcard is how many ppl are truly infected in China and how many have really died.. no way to really assess things until real information from China comes out, we see how much it spreads outside of China and we see how those with the virus respond going forward

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS shyt KILLS people its not an ordinary flu strain, this shyt mutates and incubates inside you then explodes like a bomb afterwards...:damn: if you don't have a healthy immune system then...:mjcry: also even then there's still no guarantee..

I thought the regular flu kills tons of folks? Is this death rate just much higher?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought the regular flu kills tons of folks? Is this death rate just much higher?

The regular flu does kill people...:ld: but china is LYING on how many people this coronavirus has killed...:beli: we don't know the true numbers on the death rate... but one thing is for certain you can infect people and be infected yourself and NOT KNOW because symptoms doesn't show up until the virus wakes up inside your body...:sadcam:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL