COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In Wuhan they have now padlocked all residents in their homes, and only one family member can go out the house once in 2 days.

They also demand daily temperature readings from everyone.

Unless wet markets are abolished across asia this shyt will continue. I'm just sick of the pressure these chinese put on exotic animals. Seriously fukk em..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Wuhan they have now padlocked all residents in their homes, and only one family member can go out the house once in 2 days.

They also demand daily temperature readings from everyone.

Unless wet markets are abolished across asia this shyt will continue. I'm just sick of the pressure these chinese put on exotic animals. Seriously fukk em..
They banned exotic animals for now, let’s see how long it lasts

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
500 dead?

more like 5000 I bet

I'm not panicking, but you can be infected with this thing for at least two weeks, and not feel any symptoms. And in that time, spread it without even knowing it. That's what makes this thing scary. If numbers start spiking here and in other countries, within a few weeks, I won't be shocked.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They haven't banned shyt..
Eating fukking animals no one else eats is what they do.
Ima need a chinaman on here to break that down.

I read that they have.The thing is, a lot of countries, not just China, eat exotic animals. If we didn't pump our cows, pigs and chickens full of antibiotics, they would probably spread some crazy shyt. And we're overusing that shyt. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm picky like a child with vegetables, I would go vegan.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I read that they have.The thing is, a lot of countries, not just China, eat exotic animals. If we didn't pump our cows, pigs and chickens full of antibiotics, they would probably spread some crazy shyt. And we're overusing that shyt. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm picky like a child with vegetables, I would go vegan.

They didn't stop eating wild shyt after the last outbreaks..yes, some people in china are calling for the markets to shut down but wating wild shyt is part of their culture. They wont really stop..

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They didn't stop eating wild shyt after the last outbreaks..yes, some people in china are calling for the markets to shut down but wating wild shyt is part of their culture. They wont really stop..

That and that's how a lot of people put food on the table.