COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I ignore the video because I learned early on not to give credence to bullshyt

unlike you

What kind of gaslighting are you pulling?
Where are you getting that?
Where did I say or imply viruses don't mutate? It's already mutating.

I'm talking about origin.

:dahell: :gucci:

You COMPLETELY IGNORE the video of Event201, that just happen to talk about a major pandemic a month before Wuhan?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same shyt happened with the Spanish flu. It was in three waves with the second being the worst. People are just going to die. The issue is will we slip into a depression if we continue to shut down the economy

Yep the spanish flu was the same. However those who were infected with the first wave and lived. Had a resistance to the second wave.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the reason people are focused on "flattening the curve". It's not to eradicate it but to minimize the amount of people who are Ill at one time in order to spread out the impact to minimize the burden on the medical system.

Coronavirus_flattening_curve_1.jpg

That way, at least If you minimize the amount of patients in one time period you can treat them and make room for future patients. Otherwise you're going to end up with the spike and at that point now doctors are going to have to make ugly decisions when resources run out like who they will treat and who they won't. That will in turn will increase deaths because some people can't be treated due to lack of resources

Yep that is what flatten the curve means. It doesn't mean people don't get infected. It means that it is a gradual increase so that the hospitals can treat folks. If it is all at once more people die.

Also most of the deaths in Italy is because folks CAN'T be treated and not enough equipment to treat everyone.

Last the flattening of the curve gets us more time to wait for a vaccine or medical treatment via drugs. Because it will be a slow increase and not just a huge spike.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
There will be multiple waves.

The problem is it's extremely easy for somebody to slip under the radar when they think they have this under control.
One person can start this all over again.......I really think they are going to try to make people take a vaccine at this point. It's probably going to be mandatory world wide. If people keep dying and it keeps messing up people's immune systems and lungs, and we don't see a decline by the end of the year.