Toronto
stop panicking start preparing

giphy.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
so according to you viruses have never mutated.

What kind of gaslighting are you pulling?
Where are you getting that?
Where did I say or imply viruses don't mutate? It's already mutating.

I'm talking about origin.

:dahell: :gucci:

You COMPLETELY IGNORE the video of Event201, that just happen to talk about a major pandemic a month before Wuhan?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Younger Adults Comprise Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S.

Looks like a subscription based thing so hears the summary.

New C.D.C. data showed that nearly 40 percent of patients sick enough to be hospitalized were aged 20 to 54. But the risk of dying was significantly higher in older people.

:snoop:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Looks like a subscription based thing so hears the summary.

New C.D.C. data showed that nearly 40 percent of patients sick enough to be hospitalized were aged 20 to 54. But the risk of dying was significantly higher in older people.

:snoop:

Even more of reason why every state should close bars, gyms, restaurants, and crowded public parks/beaches for a few weeks.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Same shyt happened with the Spanish flu. It was in three waves with the second being the worst. People are just going to die. The issue is will we slip into a depression if we continue to shut down the economy
Oh no worries.. we been kicked this off breh..

The real question that's gonna come out of this that no one will wan't to answer is ..."do we let society crumble or do we just let the old and the sick die?" Italy is going through it right now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even more of reason why every state should close bars, gyms, restaurants, and crowded public parks/beaches for a few weeks.

clickbait

of the 508 patients known to have been hospitalized, 38 percent were notably younger — between 20 and 54. And nearly half of the 121 patients who were admitted to intensive care units were adults under 65, the C.D.C. reported.

Data was missing for a number of the cases, “which likely resulted in an underestimation of the outcomes,” the authors wrote. Because of the missing data, the authors presented percentages of hospitalizations, I.C.U. admissions and deaths as a range.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yall giving way to much power to the media. Everyone blaming the media for reporting ............that's what the fukk they do. Shut up

I'm glad they reporting on this and we have around the clock updates. I like to be informed. Nobody telling people to panic and do this and that. All they saying is stay the fukk home
All people gotta do is stay the fukk home for 2 weeks
Im day 4 ..only went to get food