COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people need to stop :cape: for other races. Because I see many non-Black POC in the comments saying "its not racist."

On another note I'm noticing the Chinese in NYC these days being more "humble." Have no personal vendetta against them but I guess they are starting to see how it feels.
But we already know how it feels when Sars happened. Being chinese I dont think its necessarily racist, more like paranoid. Basically if someone wants to avoid me for the fear of this virus it doesn't humble me because nobody gave a shyt before this anyway.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
But we already know how it feels when Sars happened. Being chinese I dont think its necessarily racist, more like paranoid. Basically if someone wants to avoid me for the fear of this virus it doesn't humble me because nobody gave a shyt before this anyway.
You're Chinese?:ehh: Outside of that Hong Kong dude didnt know we had another on this site.:ehh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Ya I've been on sohh since like 2001 or so.
Which region of China and how is your relatives(if you have any in China) dealing with the issues. No offense to you as a Chinese but SOME of yall really gotta start practicing safer eating habits. :hubie:Thats if... Yall wanna become a world power... A country like China shouldn't really have this issue imo.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know if trade (Goods & services) is affected by the spread of the disease?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which region of China and how is your relatives(if you have any in China) dealing with the issues. No offense to you as a Chinese but SOME of yall really gotta start practicing safer eating habits. :hubie:Thats if... Yall wanna become a world power... A country like China shouldn't really have this issue imo.
Thank you for your geopolitical opinions, no offense taken. I dont live in china so I dont know what issues it should or shouldn't have. I do know this country that I assume we both live in have issues that perhaps we should not have, I hope you agree.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Thank you for your geopolitical opinions, no offense taken. I dont live in china so I dont know what issues it should or shouldn't have. I do know this country that I assume we both live in have issues that perhaps we should not have, I hope you agree.
Oh I agree 100%. And while I have in a way talked negative about China's response to the virus the USA is no better and I feel they are using this as propaganda against China.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why did i just order chinese food?:francis:. Gonna be praying hard over this one:sadcam: