COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feel free to add on:

Trump
January20: I know more about viruses than anyone.”
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 13: “National emergency, two big words.”

Trump: "I don't take responsibility at all,"

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
China deserves full blame for this.

PS: I hope Taiwan succeeds.
Nah fukk Taiwan. Besides China is sending all types of aid to Europe in controlling the coronavirus meanwhile the US is botching it’s response to Covid-19. We are seeing a major change in the guard. China is showing leadership while the US floundering.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
China deserves full blame for this.

PS: I hope Taiwan succeeds.

Fam, I dont like seeing prejudice against anyone. But honestly Im just ready to bush mainland China as a whole. They're arrogant as fukk, racist as fukk, unhygienic as fukk, sheisty as fukk, imperialistic as fukk. Granted when you speak in absolutes you will aways fail, and I know thats every one is an individual and should be judged by their merits and character. But I honestly dont see Taiwanese, or Cantonese cats out here fukking the game up, but these backwood Mandarin nikkas? Bro... Asian brehs let me know if Im tripping smh

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah fukk Taiwan. Besides China is sending all types of aid to Europe in controlling the coronavirus meanwhile the US is botching it’s response to Covid-19. We are seeing a major change in the guard. China is showing leadership while the US floundering.
Screw both Taiwan and China.:yeshrug:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Hoping no one on the coli is affected by this. A lot of us may have disagreements and hatred to other posters and shyt, but put that shyt aside, that shyt don't matter and is stupid in the grand scheme of things when we have a humanity crisis. Stay strong brehs and brehettes!!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother just got tested today. He went through the drive through set up, says he will know his results tomorrow.