COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Swine Flu is the North Carolina Flu or US Flu?

Trump deflecting for his personal gain, typically these things don't get classified by country to avoid xenophobic spats.

China gotta hold this L and address the wet markets but China virus is petty.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is the part that fukks me up. Where are the consequences for this? In case anyone forgot, this president was impeached two months ago. There is a laundry list of fukkery that keeps getting forgotten and its pissing me off that not enough people give a fukk. This should effectively crush Repubs for years to come but it wont. Bush happened and I thought it would be a wrap for republicans for a bit but then we got the turtle on tv saying his primary goal was to fukk Obama.
I dont wanna hear shyt about them being the same anymore. This past couple weeks has revealed some shyt to me about how depraved these cats are.

Its time for a worldwide effort to end the Republican Party altogether. Now they put humans from other countries and continents at risk of mass extinction. :camby:

They are war criminals that need to get locked up.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
89949439_2778108888941961_5500312445572349952_n.jpg

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fukk Taiwan. Besides China is sending all types of aid to Europe in controlling the coronavirus meanwhile the US is botching it’s response to Covid-19. We are seeing a major change in the guard. China is showing leadership while the US floundering.

Be careful with that

That’s a propaganda campaign the CCP is running with when they initially tried to cover it up and may have killed/silenced doctors who were trying to speak on the deadly virus when the first case was discovered in November.

This virus is solely the fault of China

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Courts told Gov of Ohio he aint shutting the polls down and hit him with a denial, so he went around them and had the Board of Health shut shyt down to health emergency :mjlol:

This shyt really like a movie.

:mjcry:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Fam, I dont like seeing prejudice against anyone. But honestly Im just ready to bush mainland China as a whole. They're arrogant as fukk, racist as fukk, unhygienic as fukk, sheisty as fukk, imperialistic as fukk. Granted when you speak in absolutes you will aways fail, and I know thats every one is an individual and should be judged by their merits and character. But I honestly dont see Taiwanese, or Cantonese cats out here fukking the game up, but these backwood Mandarin nikkas? Bro... Asian brehs let me know if Im tripping smh

I was going to make a joke in that thread about me being cantonese and how the three chinabrehs that got banned today most likely being mandarin, but I refrained :russ:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
China has access to the majority of our data
They make and ship them majority of our goods and services

For the first time in history we have to sit down, shut up, and take it.