COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Universal Basic Income is needed for everyone over the next few months because a recession is likely coming and millions upon millions live paycheck to paycheck. No joke. fukk all the liberal and conservative politics. This is a humanity issue now.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Why are they just now considering airborne precautions when
1. this is a novel virus and it would make sense to play it safe until you knew for sure it was transmissive through droplets only
2. SARS 1 was capable of aerosolising so logically it would be a good chance this would be as well.
3. doctors wearing PPE, including surgical masks were getting infected by the THOUSANDS in China WEEKS ago!

Tedros ain’t shyt man

knew this man was a piece of shyt when he kept bigging China at the beginning of all this

fukk him

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
heard all businesses in PA shut down. Any other states? Also, do yall think this would affect the post office and mail-order businesses? I been ordering groceries and household supplies in the mail:sadcam:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Good site to reference. If by Friday the Italian numbers are the same or falls a bit, you could say they peaked. It took two 1/2 weeks for them to peak. Here’s to that hopefully being true.
if not i'm going to be very concerned :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I said it before and i’ll say it again.

Trump is a real life Super Villain.

Seriously, a comic could be made about this man. Its really incredible sometimes what being rich and white can get you. The sky is literally the limit

Donald Trump makes Lex Luthor looks pure of intentions