COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Rememer trump saying the hot weather will slow down the virus
This was back in feb

This thread itself is a timeline of everything that's happened in this whole saga

I remember when brehs were hahaha cause it was china and saying they dont believe it and weren't scared and there were brehs in here telling everybody to take it serious

Even I was coming in this thread once every couple days at the beginning and now this is almost the only thread I visit

But when yall get a chance, just go through this thread. Brehs did an EXCELLENT job since the beginning.

:salute:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This thread itself is a timeline of everything that's happened in this whole saga

I remember when brehs were hahaha cause it was china and saying they dont believe it and weren't scared and there were brehs in here telling everybody to take it serious

Even I was coming in this thread once every couple days at the beginning and now this is almost the only thread I visit

But when yall get a chance, just go through this thread. Brehs did an EXCELLENT job since the beginning.

:salute:
Remember ppl clowned china for building hospitals

Some were saying its a concentrations camp to house and kill

Whos laughing now smh

The average hospital in north america at best has 300 beds

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
@Lord Scarf @jdubnyce

You really can't stop people from breaking their quarantine. Luckily Boucher tested negative, but they gotta enforce a lockdown as soon as they can, with check-out points and screening.

Ford just had a presser
No lockdown (but everything is on the table)
Recommends border tightening (only citizens and commercial transport), but it's a Fed call at this point
Legislation being put forth to protect workers
Supply chain in good shape :patrice:
Next week budget focused on stimulus package

I don't know breh :sadcam:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This is what im talking about. This shyt is way too contagious! Damn. RIP to all those who are affected by this
It has (on average) a 2% mortality rate, but it’s way higher for the elderly

Assuming everybody who gets it dies and saying ‘RIP to all’ is the level of misinformation spreading that causes chaos
:whoa:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They saying 121 today in Georgia from 99 yesterday.Not as significant a jump as i envisioned.
It's much higher than that fam...

How many more infected people like this dude cleared the "travel test" and they sent home?

The numbers are going to start climbing rapidly because the governments response to this has been atrocious, especially in Trump CAC states...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The fact Iran is one of the most effected places by this virus proves that statement bullshyt
@Lord Scarf @jdubnyce

You really can't stop people from breaking their quarantine. Luckily Boucher tested negative, but they gotta enforce a lockdown as soon as they can, with check-out points and screening.

yup I remember being quarantined for SARS I was still at wood side square buying Beckett at dolly’s