COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
All those uncle and aunties that preferred having kick backs instead of going out and has been that way for them since the early 2000s thriving in this environment

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this will definitely change the way we handle these threats from now on...atleast I hope so.

Back when this was isolated to China, nobody took this seriously and our leader was saying it was a hoax. If we shut down international travel or atleast implemented strict screenings immediately we could have avoided this to some degree.

Even when the virus made its way here, if we just shut down immediately it would have made a huge difference. Man I can't believe we fukked this up so badly. We had like a two month head start. Imagine if we got blindsided with this like China....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We rely too much on China and their goods. There's plenty of space in the heartland for factories to be built and abilities to make what we possibly can and not import from them. Especially if it's something easy to make cuz their cheap labor is questionable and might even be contaminated. Now I don't know if this was a biological weapon, or gotten from an animal but ain't nobody out here eating no damn bats let alone contaminating the entire area with it. The Chinese have lost a lot of trust with this unfortunately. They gonna have to make things right.
:patrice: We got people that have sex with their dogs, I wouldn’t put anything past anyone.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We rely too much on China and their goods. There's plenty of space in the heartland for factories to be built and abilities to make what we possibly can and not import from them. Especially if it's something easy to make cuz their cheap labor is questionable and might even be contaminated. Now I don't know if this was a biological weapon, or gotten from an animal but ain't nobody out here eating no damn bats let alone contaminating the entire area with it. The Chinese have lost a lot of trust with this unfortunately. They gonna have to make things right.

It came from the wet markets just like the other diseases. They have cages of animals for sale, all of them stacked on top of each other like sardines. These cages are grotesque as there’s piss, shyt, blood, saliva and other fluids being passed from animal to animal :scust: Half of these animals would never interact in the natural world. It only takes one animal being sick and it infects the rest, hopping from one host to another, one animal species to another. And then the stupid ass customer buys that animal to consume it not realizing it’s dripping with disease.

Watch this and prepare to be disgusted :scust:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fiancée might need surgery after she injured her ankle and they just canceled her MRI appointment. This is another reason why these idiots need to stay inside and stop potentially infecting other people. If you overload the healthcare system by passing it on to other people it impacts those who still need medical attention for other things. Other sicknesses and ailments ain’t looking at coronavirus like “Do your thing breh, we’ll sit this one out.”

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this will definitely change the way we handle these threats from now on...atleast I hope so.

Back when this was isolated to China, nobody took this seriously and our leader was saying it was a hoax. If we shut down international travel or atleast implemented strict screenings immediately we could have avoided this to some degree.

Even when the virus made its way here, if we just shut down immediately it would have made a huge difference. Man I can't believe we fukked this up so badly. We had like a two month head start. Imagine if we got blindsided with this like China....

yep, closest thing to 9/11 in terms of impact. like how the way 9/11 forever changed airports and security screening, i can anticipate this shyt having long-lasting impacts on healthcare practices, supply chains, etc.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Big nose cavity...

Italians - big nostrils long nose large cavity
Iranians - big nostrils long nose large cavity
French - big nostrils long nose large cavity
South Koreans - small nostrils short nose small cavity
Japanese - small nostrils short nose small cavity
Chinese - small nostrils short nose small cavity

European big long noses with that large cavity to heat up the air might be the source of their increased infectiousness over the other groups.

Nose structure has an effect on your propensity to catch colds.

Just an idea... might be total nonsense.

In fact, forget about it... for now ... :youngsabo:

Just saw something about hot air in the nostrils to kill the virus, any cold virus really. The Dr. Olsterholm that was on Joe Rogan that everybody is bigging up said two times a sauna does not work.....but I wonder :patrice: :jbhmm: :lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Whats crazy is, When I was job searching I had a recruiter ask me if I had been screened for the Coronavirus and made thar shyt mandatory. I had no idea wtf he was even talking about. This was back on Feb 4th, The Government definitely should’ve been ready for it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have a old friend who is positive now...found out through FB. 29 years old, construction worker, in good shape and doesn’t smoke or drink. He lives in DC and went to the ER a couple nights ago because of difficultly breathing suddenly.

He apparently had a very low fever for a few days, and a cough. Then he got better for a while and out of the blue got much much worse. He had those symptoms for maybe 10 days before the breathing issues started, and then he isolated himself. But during that time he probably was around 100s of people.
This is what im talking about. This shyt is way too contagious! Damn. RIP to all those who are affected by this

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just saw something about hot air in the nostrils to kill the virus, any cold virus really. The Dr. Olsterholm that was on Joe Rogan that everybody is bigging up said two times a sauna does not work.....but I wonder :patrice: :jbhmm: :lupe:
Smoking kills the virus in your nostrils.

Thank GOD for ganja