COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="frush11, post: 36943305, member: 235"]I'm trying to get unemployment and so far, I have no idea. Can't get anyone on the phone. Cause I still have a job, so it's not a normal situation. :snoop:

:dwillhuh:[/QUOTE]

I work in a restaurant, and this is gonna be my 2nd week without working. I can file for unemployment, but because I still have a job. It's way I have to fill it, and that's what I need help with.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Big nose cavity...

Italians - big nostrils long nose large cavity
Iranians - big nostrils long nose large cavity
French - big nostrils long nose large cavity
South Koreans - small nostrils short nose small cavity
Japanese - small nostrils short nose small cavity
Chinese - small nostrils short nose small cavity

European big long noses with that large cavity to heat up the air might be the source of their increased infectiousness over the other groups.

Nose structure has an effect on your propensity to catch colds.

Just an idea... might be total nonsense.

In fact, forget about it... for now ... :youngsabo:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
People are willing to physically fight over toilet paper and random goods at Wal-Mart when no shortage actually exists.
Imagine how they react when they’re told that their parent won’t get a ventilator?
Now imagine how some MAGAite will react if a Mexican or Arab is getting care and they aren’t?
Shyt is about to get real.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Its about to get REAL spooky in Atlanta...

Why do you say that?
Are you referring to the local state of emergency For the city of Atlanta? I’m worried about how the metro area will follow suit, and what measures will all be placed. Times like this I wish there still a lot of unincorporated places in Fulton and Dekalb. Now everywhere it will be 35 different protocols going on.

Daps
I have a old friend who is positive now...found out through FB. 29 years old, construction worker, in good shape and doesn’t smoke or drink. He lives in DC and went to the ER a couple nights ago because of difficultly breathing suddenly.

He apparently had a very low fever for a few days, and a cough. Then he got better for a while and out of the blue got much much worse. He had those symptoms for maybe 10 days before the breathing issues started, and then he isolated himself. But during that time he probably was around 100s of people.

Wow.