COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I have a old friend who is positive now...found out through FB. 29 years old, construction worker, in good shape and doesn’t smoke or drink. He lives in DC and went to the ER a couple nights ago because of difficultly breathing suddenly.

He apparently had a very low fever for a few days, and a cough. Then he got better for a while and out of the blue got much much worse. He had those symptoms for maybe 10 days before the breathing issues started, and then he isolated himself. But during that time he probably was around 100s of people.
Patient 0 :to:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a old friend who is positive now...found out through FB. 29 years old, construction worker, in good shape and doesn’t smoke or drink. He lives in DC and went to the ER a couple nights ago because of difficultly breathing suddenly.

He apparently had a very low fever for a few days, and a cough. Then he got better for a while and out of the blue got much much worse. He had those symptoms for maybe 10 days before the breathing issues started, and then he isolated himself. But during that time he probably was around 100s of people.

sorry I assumed he was in DC when they said Wash...turns out it’s the state of Wash.

And he went to an urgent care facility and was turned away and then to the ER and was turned away when he initially felt sick. Then he went back to work until he eventually couldn’t breathe anymore.