COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I gotta keep it a buck. I just came back from getting a drink at a bar with my homie

cant even be mad at the honesty

I just want brehs to keep that same energy when the military is enforcing curfews this week

some of us need to be saved from ourselves

so please no conspiracy videos or tin foil theory on why the military is out come Wed evening

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@Lord Scarf @jdubnyce

Ontario not currently considering lockdown - CityNews Toronto

As public events, classes at schools and colleges and various sporting events continue to be cancelled across the province, rumours of an imminent ‘lockdown’ circulated online over the weekend.

Various parts of Europe and China have imposed restrictions on travel and movement in the past month in a bid to control the spread of the coronavirus.

However, the Province of Ontario said on Sunday it is not currently considering a lockdown, even as enhanced measures to contain COVID-19 are being put in place on an ongoing basis.

In a statement, the Office of the Premier urged Ontarians to be careful where they get information from.

“We ask that Ontarians exercise a high degree of caution during this time and ensure they’re relying on information from credible sources,” said Ivana Yelich, a spokeswoman for the premier’s office.

Y'all think this will change? Things moved so fast last week...