COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do y’all read or watch the news?:dahell: Most of the people who died were over 70 and had a weak immune system. It's possible to recover from the virus. Millions of people aren't going to die.

Exactly. I am only worried about the 2 hibernation the virus has. It just means it will linger a bit longer, but folks who get care early are going to be fine.

if you are truly scared, stop smoking, up your vitamin c, and carry some hand sanitizer. These things hardly do damage in the West/USA.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Flu and pneumonia do not have a “vaccine” and they kill into the tens of thousands every single year, mostly children, folks with compromised immune systems/lung problems and elderly. What’s the difference?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
For real. Every year we get another virus scare. SARS. H1N1 Flu. Ebola. West Nile. etc. etc. This shyt is like the boy who cried wolf. I'm not scared like that right now cause I know it will pass.
They always fall for the banana in the tailpipe. Convenient this comes out during all these protest in China too. They shut that shyt down real quick and that didn't look like it was gonna end before this.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chinese have been caught smuggling samples from the BSL4 lab in Canada too. There are very few labs in the world equipped to deal with highly contagious bio materials, and China is trying to build up their stockpile of samples for their bioweapons program.