COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I was just watching contagion last night, this movie is like worst case scenario for this coronavirus. I highly recommend to see how things travel quick.

:ohhh:

i was flipping the channels Sunday night & saw it on one of the cable channels - i couldn't resist to watch the rest of the movie

Daps
I was just watching contagion last night, this movie is like worst case scenario for this coronavirus. I highly recommend to see how things travel quick.

Just watched it last night

She used her layover in Chicago and gave it to the nikka she was cheating on her husband with
:wow:

Is it really possible that a bat and pig can be the source of a virus like that?
:patrice:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Do y’all read or watch the news?:dahell: Most of the people who died were over 70 and had a weak immune system. It's possible to recover from the virus. Millions of people aren't going to die.

Unless it mutates, which is why they are rushing to make a vaccine.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy thing is the death toll is prob in the thousands in China already I have a bridge to sell you if you actually think it’s 100

definitely over 100, as far as in the thousands. I really hope that your are wrong

:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just watched it last night

She used her layover in Chicago and gave it to the nikka she was cheating on her husband with
:wow:

Is it really possible that a bat and pig can be the source of a virus like that?
:patrice:

The Middle East respiratory syndrome another coronavirus had a fatality rate of 30 percent back in 2012 and that came from supposedly eating or drinking camel milk