COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm thinking of not going to gym anymore.
Keep in mind, if you think you have it the direction is self-isolation.
only if things get severe do you go see someone.

Thinking of not going to the gym?

Stay home man. Call your primary for an opinion or something but def dont go to the gym

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't know if I have it but I have alot of shortness of breath and a bad throat. Cough is not that bad though.
Are you guys yawning alot?
Remember, yawning doesn't mean you tired, your body is trying to get more oxygen.
I’ve been sweating all day and I can’t tell if I’m sick with a cold, having a Crohns flareup or if I got it. I can’t keep anything down food or liquid. I thought it was just a hangover from the game and hookah bar I went too but I started sweating just walking down the stairs. I was supposed to present at a conference tomorrow but I’m pulling out. Going into self isolation.

Water

Pro
Daps
Man I live up in chicago and my moms saying I should drive back home to atlanta before everyone gets quarantined:patrice:
But honestly I've been riding the train everyday until recently and if I got the virus I'm not trying to give it to moms, she already got bad asthma..:to:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
These nikkas asked a FB group for advice

Jared Kushner has a lot on his plate. The White House senior adviser was tasked this week with conducting research into the coronavirus to help Trump decide whether to declare a national emergency. According to Politico, Kushner is talking to ‘relevant parties‘ and will ‘present his findings to the president’.

It appears that one of these ‘relevant parties’ is an emergency room doctor called Kurt Kloss, father of Jared’s sister-in-law Karlie. And Dr Kloss sought the advice of other medical professionals on Kushner’s behalf…in a Facebook group with almost 22,000 members.

‘If you were in charge of Federal response to the Pandemic what would your recommendation be,’ Kloss wrote in the private group Wednesday, according to screenshots passed to The Spectator. ‘Please only serious responses. I have direct channel to person now in charge at White House and have been asked for recommendations. I have already expressed concern for need for ventilators and more PPE (personal protective equipment) for frontline and test kits.’

Many of the doctors in the group were forthcoming with suggestions — but some expressed skepticism. ‘For transparency I will provide some background about my unique circumstance. I have not shared this in a professional forum before,’ Dr Kloss clarifies. ‘Our daughter Karlie Kloss (one of the top models in the world, 45 Vogue covers and counting; proud dad commentary) is marred to Mr Joshua Kushner. His brother is Mr Jared Kushner son in law to the President and who is now directly involved with the response to this. I have been over the past two weeks expressing our concern through Josh about lack of PPE availability, the frustration of not being able to test and especially to ensure enough ventilators. Tonight I was asked by Jared through my son in-law for my recommendations, that’s when I turned to you guys my fellow BAFERD’s for help
EXCLUSIVE: Karlie Kloss’s dad helps Jared with coronavirus ‘research’ | Spectator USA

WhatsApp-Image-2020-03-12-at-7.06.11-PM.jpeg

WhatsApp-Image-2020-03-12-at-6.52.03-PM.jpeg