COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know if I have it but I have alot of shortness of breath and a bad throat. Cough is not that bad though.
Are you guys yawning alot?
Remember, yawning doesn't mean you tired, your body is trying to get more oxygen.

Dude you probably have it and may be spreading it. :snoop:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Need a haircut but I ain't trying to catch the Rona, and haven't been to the gym in a month. Too bad I work in the Vegas strip. I might need to take a vacation someplace away from people
Whats vegas like at the moment?

My dad works at that airport. Noticing about 4 percent decrease in activity every day. Clark County electrician, he maintains the jet bridges and since they're not at full capacity 4 hours of his workday is just busy work. He got away with making 90k in overtime last year and all those extra hours are down the drain obviously.

Las Vegas is suffering like a mf and after living there until for 14 years it's the equivalent of

1*AjjSTJG6cqaMcBUSROPw0Q.jpeg

Until it isnt. I graduated the year the housing market crashed and they will keeping plugging and playing until someone stops them, as the economy is still a one trick pony. They need to pay for that Raiders stadium and will cut corners to achieve the bottom line until people choose to not come and spend money. They even plan on holding EDC in two months! It's truly the dumbest city on the planet.