COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man it’s a lot of Capping going on. Now there’s this clip going around on social media with some girl claiming that her cousin that works at the pentagon plans to issue martial law in a couple of weeks due to the virus :dead:
I don't know, but I think this shyt all over Atlanta already breh. I hope people stop moving around.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i work for FedEx. We should probably expect to be the "uber/uber eats" for America for the next two weeks. :francis: 2nd peak season. Them drivers about to go through hell. :snoop:

Tell me about it...:francis: I hate my route as is... this is gonna only make it worse... only problem i have is the door to door shyt in apartment complexes...:pacspit:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly breh, every country should've put measures in place right when China was announcing this shyt and trying to contain it themselves. The global society, as usual, has been reactive to this vs proactive.

its now pretty much everywhere, who knows how many asymptomatic people are walking around. at this point, just maintain hygiene and social distance and just pray it all smooths over.

You're right but countries follow America's lead and America fumbled big time and are still fumbling. You're right. It's too fukking late now. Life will be different for a the next year or so. Get this piece of crap out of the white house though. I think we're going to get our wish now.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man it’s a lot of Capping going on. Now there’s this clip going around on social media with some girl claiming that her cousin that works at the pentagon plans to issue martial law in a couple of weeks due to the virus :dead:

my girl BFF told her “her friends family works at the pentagon and there’s about to be a nationwide quarantine for up to 4 weeks” :beli:

Man why nikkas be lying so much :why:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Don't know if it was already shared but in certain places in Italy they can't get more than two people in a car, and if there are two, then one needs to be in front and the other behind or you'll get arrested.

They also need a paper to leave their house or you might get arrested. Can't jog or do sport outside neither.

Source: girl I know from school living there. Doubt she would cap.