COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
On the strip it's slower than normal based on money but things are still going on as normal, but I expect it to turn into a ghost town soon with all the travel restrictions

I cancelled my trip after they cancelled March Madness. My orthodontist cancelled his trip too, but he said out of the ten in his group, 7 still planned on going. Weather is going to be bad next week in Vegas anyway.

:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Between the cancellations, closures, and emergency declarations, you might think the world is ending

But please try to look at it positively in the sense that these measures are meant to contain the spread of the virus and are helpful moves towards fighting it, not a sign of the end times

its the best thing
if you shut down most things for 2weeks to a month, you can dwindle the numbers like crazy

all these governments hopefully learned a lesson should have banned travel and shut the borders long time ago

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Man I dont even know how MY amazon job is gonna respond to this bullshyt, it seems everything like normal for them here...:stopitslime:
i work for FedEx. We should probably expect to be the "uber/uber eats" for America for the next two weeks. :francis: 2nd peak season. Them drivers about to go through hell. :snoop:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What the hell is going on in Italy?

My cousin is 67 and works pharmacy in brescia

He is still going to work

Got a temperature and a sore throat a few days ago and a doctor came to visit him

Didnt test him for coronavirus due to test shortage and "a different pathology" :duck:

He told my mom not to call him. Hes prob gon die

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just got forwarded a voicemail where some girl who claims to have connects in fed government is saying in 2 weeks there will be a mandate that nobody leave their homes and to stock up now

Probably a hoax, but a good reminder to stock your pantries
Just heard the same from somebody with a military connect....doubted it till I read this...:francis: