COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
My job real close to allowing us to telework for at least the next two weeks becuz the governor might make it mandatory for all non essential state employees to stay home and not use any leave
tenor.gif

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dummy Trump running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Federal government needs to step in like how China,South Korea and Italy did. We need a mass quarantine to get this under control. USA government playing and not taking it serious like how Italy did in the beginning until they had 600 deaths on 10,000 cases. USA handle this like how they handled Aids taking it lightly until more famous people get sick. Too much denial and finger pointing, that’s not going to solve this Coronavirus outbreak.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
My job real close to allowing us to telework for at least the next two weeks becuz the governor might make it mandatory for all non essential state employees to stay home and not use any leave
tenor.gif

my job said they'll discussing a response and will have a decision by the end of day today

hoping they mandate working from home too

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I been coughing for over a month but it only happens when I am exposed to cold enough air and when I drink cold liquids :ohhh:

I think I got a dry throat or whatever its called. I'm blessed right :ohhh: