COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm watching ESPN, they talking about the NCAA tournament cancelations. This fool Karl Ravech looks goofy as fukk, this fool gotta have a hair piece on.

:mjlol:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump has been linked to 5 ppl who have it, almost impossible at this point that he doesn’t have it

damn! What’s the other 3? I know the Brazilian staff from the picture and the person that was positive from the CPAC event

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I have to find a new doctor too, my doctor randomly called me last week and said they are "temporarily" not taking my insurance anymore lmao. Don't even know what that means

At least they told you.

I got a bill from May 2018 from the doctor office I currently go to saying I owe. I then got 3 more speckled from then to Nov 2019. So I called them on it bc I've been to the office several times since then...the most recent in Jan and they never mentioned anything. She told me "our physicians are out of network"....so I asked since whe ....she says Apr 2018. So I go off bc I've done that Annual update twice and they never mentioned that to me. Now I'm looking at $850 out of pocket...but I'm disputing it

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Out of 130K cases worldwide, 70K has recovered, And there have been about 4500 deaths(mainly the elderly with underlying health issues). Those are good numbers, I’m not letting the media scare me :yeshrug:

Bruh with the numbers you just gave you could estimate that the US would suffer over 2 million deaths this year from Covid. Those arent good numbers. Thats a nightmare scenario.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
this white lady at work need to take her ass HOME. bytch been coughing since she walked in. she looks like she’s in the fatal age range too.

How is y'all sick time looking like? If she coming in, I have to imagine she can't afford any days off. It's fukked up, but that's how we living in this country. Paycheck to paycheck.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At least they told you.

I got a bill from May 2018 from the doctor office I currently go to saying I owe. I then got 3 more speckled from then to Nov 2019. So I called them on it bc I've been to the office several times since then...the most recent in Jan and they never mentioned anything. She told me "our physicians are out of network"....so I asked since whe ....she says Apr 2018. So I go off bc I've done that Annual update twice and they never mentioned that to me. Now I'm looking at $850 out of pocket...but I'm disputing it

Paying for healthcare :picard: