COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
So, help me understand brehs...

With all of the restrictions lifted recently, what changed? Are the restrictions being lifted because covid numbers are "low"?

Wouldn't it make sense that cases are "low" because of the restrictions already in place?

Yep. But common sense ain't common no more, haven't you heard?

And there's currently over 2500 Americans dying from covid every day right now.

These ppl are insane, breh.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

With all of the restrictions lifted recently, what changed? Are the restrictions being lifted because covid numbers are "low"?

Wouldn't it make sense that cases are "low" because of the restrictions already in place?

Because the Midterm elections coming up. Anti vaxxers politicialized a global pandemic and want conservatives to rule everything

Daps
Because the Midterm elections coming up. Anti vaxxers politicialized a global pandemic and want conservatives to rule everything

Yep. I was mad at the Dems at first, but in a way, I get it.

If they don't get rid of the mask mandates, then these ignorant fools will just vote them out of office and then the Republicans will be back in charge. And if the Republicans get back in charge, there will be way more ppl dying than 2500 per day.

So this is a necessary evil that the Dems have to engage in, in order to win their elections this year - for the greater good.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Even most Dems are done with the masks and such. Their kids wearing masks. Covid testing to do normal shyt. No one wants that stuff mandated. You fukking hermits that aren’t in the real world think that’s enjoyed by half the country? You are the vast minority.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Even most Dems are done with the masks and such. Their kids wearing masks. Covid testing to do normal shyt. No one wants that stuff mandated. You fukking hermits that aren’t in the real world think that’s enjoyed by half the country? You are the vast minority.

I was in VIP at a janky club last nite ...I'm out on a wine tour in northern VA today ...people hate living their lives breh...:pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Weak political will. The restrictions are unpopular. Many people don't care about COVID until them or someone they love is on that drive to the hospital cause they can't breath right.