COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For the next two weeks, all schools in the zone in New Rochelle, N.Y., as well as facilities that host large gatherings like community centers and houses of worship, will be closed until March 25, Cuomo said. Some 108 out of the 173 known COVID-19 cases have been diagnosed in New Rochelle.

The center of the one-mile radius is the Young Israel of New Rochelle synagogue, where the virus was believed to be first spread in the area last month. Since synagogue members usually live within walking distance of their house of worship, many of them will be caught within the zone.

This is why quomo called the National guard...:francis:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The more and more I think about it, I feel like I was affected.

About 3/4 weeks ago I was in China town in London and then a few days later I was literally crippled with flu, Fever, blazing temperature and this damn cough that lasted almost 2 weeks. I got over it in the end but my Mrs almost called the hospital, but that was when no one in London had it.

Now politicians, sports club owners and regular everyday people are getting it. I’m never that sick but yeah that was scary for a while

I’m continuing to WFH for the rest of the week. I do have Manchester United vs Tottenham to go to on Sunday but I think it’ll be cancelled as the first Premiership game has been cancelled tomorrow.

Scary times!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I’m a bookie. Says right on my name and I said as much. Other medical professionals, doing work researching this virus, have said the same. Others who are actually in the medical field, as was written. Do you think the death rate will be just as high in the US as has been reported in China? If not, what are we even arguing here? Is this guy a receptionist? Does he not have a clear structured grasp of his field? Straight from Anthony Fauci

“On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

Who knows more about viral epidemics. “Tenet” on the Coli.com, or Anthony Fauci and his team that published that report?

:ufdup:Then he must be schizophrenic.. or he must have caught up. Or maybe you misunderstood.

Whatever it looks like he now agrees with me :yeshrug:.

"Top national disease expert Anthony Fauci is urging the nation to take an 'all hands on deck' approach to the coronavirus – and urging officials to plan for immediate measures even in states that haven't had cases show up yet.

'It doesn't matter if you're in a state that has no cases or one case,' Fauci said at a press briefing with Vice President Mike Pence Tuesday. 'You have to start taking seriously what you can do now that if and when the infections will come – and they will come – sorry to say, sad to say, they will,' he told reporters. "

Coronavirus is coming EVERYWHERE says Tony Fauci as he warns the event calls for 'all hands on deck' | Daily Mail Online

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned that coronavirus will alter the American way of life — even in areas of the country that have yet to report cases.

Fauci: Americans ‘can’t be doing the kinds of things we were doing’ before coronavirus

Like creh Fauci said "be where the puck is going to be" :youngsabo:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Angela Merkel estimates that 60% to 70% of the German population will contract the coronavirus

60% - 70%?!

:francis: can we have a discussion that there is a possibility that this virus was planned and manufactured. With how advanced science is today, no way this virus should have gone unnoticed, even if that chinese doctor discovered it, but it had to have been around before November. Something is not right here and alarm bells should started ringing. This is sinister levels now.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Angela Merkel estimates that 60% to 70% of the German population will contract the coronavirus

60% - 70%?!

:francis: can we have a discussion that there is a possibility that this virus was planned and manufactured. With how advanced science is today, no way this virus should have gone unnoticed, even if that chinese doctor discovered it, but it had to have been around before November. Something is not right here and alarm bells should started ringing. This is sinister levels now.

I believe so. By whom, we’ll probably never know. Been racking my brains thinking it though. Your mind can come up with some crazy scenarios.

:mjcry: