full
ing until OPM makes a decision

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My coworker's friend was supposed to be going to both Ultra Miami and Coachella :damn:

Filed a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back from Ultra after they sent me an email offering a credit towards next year or else :pacspit:

At least I got a voucher for the price drop on my plane tickets :yeshrug:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
can someone please explain to me why Italy and France, 2 southern european countries have the highest death rate on this virus. what's in their blood? :what:

@Jesus is my protector come explain this :dwillhuh:

I think some of it has to.do with customs.
Grabbing each others faces and kissing on the cheek as a form of friendship and respect in Italy, France.............and Iran.

Just a guess.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
lol @ people buying up all the water and TP.. but not any fukkin food.

my music people pockets hurting right now. european tour dates getting cancelled, US shyt getting cancelled.

My cousin hoping on a flight to damn europe right now.. and he got 2 of the pre-existing conditions. dunno why he aint delay/cancel :sadcam:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Argue against receipts, brehs.

Meanwhile,

:coffee:

@Nicole0416
More receipts

The containment area in New Rochelle, New York. New Rochelle is located in Westchester County, where around 17% of the population is Jewish, according to a 2011 study by UJA-Federation of NewYork. The city is home to several synagogues of various denominations, as well as a half-dozen kosher restaurants.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered on Tuesday a one-mile “containment zone” around a modern Orthodox synagogue in a New York suburb that has seen by far the most documented coronavirus cases in the state.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
More receipts

The containment area in New Rochelle, New York. New Rochelle is located in Westchester County, where around 17% of the population is Jewish, according to a 2011 study by UJA-Federation of NewYork. The city is home to several synagogues of various denominations, as well as a half-dozen kosher restaurants.

The hasidics brought mumps to my county a few years ago.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Argue against receipts, brehs.

Meanwhile,

:coffee:

@Nicole0416
For the next two weeks, all schools in the zone in New Rochelle, N.Y., as well as facilities that host large gatherings like community centers and houses of worship, will be closed until March 25, Cuomo said. Some 108 out of the 173 known COVID-19 cases have been diagnosed in New Rochelle.

The center of the one-mile radius is the Young Israel of New Rochelle synagogue, where the virus was believed to be first spread in the area last month. Since synagogue members usually live within walking distance of their house of worship, many of them will be caught within the zone.