Reppin
Michigan

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the article.
At current rate, it'll be 10 years before Americans adequately vaccinated against Covid
Yall putting too much stock in this vaccine. There's a huge chunk of the country (Trump supporters) that will never take it.
You're putting too much stock in a lack of context breh. Let me try and help.

It says: based on the Trump (Read: fukkface retard that doesn't know his dikk from his ass) Administration's Operation Warp Speed (name presumably based on aforementioned douchebag's long and disappointing history with regards to his inability to perform successfully in the bedroom, another reason why his racist father's festering corpse is laughing at him in Hell) goals are falling woefully short based on their projections in comparison to the rate of vaccine rollout in the last two weeks. This is all under the watch of the aforementioned Lame dikk President that is sitting in a bath tub right now rubbing Big Mac's down his throat and trying not to shyt in the water while he hate tweets against reality.

I hope this helps :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

It says: based on the Trump (Read: fukkface retard that doesn't know his dikk from his ass) Administration's Operation Warp Speed (name presumably based on aforementioned douchebag's long and disappointing history with regards to his inability to perform successfully in the bedroom, another reason why his racist father's festering corpse is laughing at him in Hell) goals are falling woefully short based on their projections in comparison to the rate of vaccine rollout in the last two weeks. This is all under the watch of the aforementioned Lame dikk President that is sitting in a bath tub right now rubbing Big Mac's down his throat and trying not to shyt in the water while he hate tweets against reality.

There's probably a good 30-40% of the American public that will never take that vaccine regardless of what anybody says unless Trump says to take it (spoiler: he won't). If the hope is that the vaccine gets us back to normal I don't think that ever works with so many people unwilling to take it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
there's no "going back to normal" as I've ben saying...folks saying that shyt are being naïve...shyt didn't return to normal after the recession, Hurricane Katrina, 9/11, etc...

some shyt is going to change for good, some businesses are never coming back, industries forever changed and the biggest fact is 300,000+ Americans are dead

this going back to normal is selfish shyt & attempts to cover up all the fukkups and this broken system...too many things in this country need to be fixed but folks wanna just get back to vacations, concerts, & ignoring bullshyt as the next crisis creeps around the corner and we gotta throw another hail mary to get out of it smh

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
there's no "going back to normal" as I've ben saying...folks saying that shyt are being naïve...shyt didn't return to normal after the recession, Hurricane Katrina, 9/11, etc...

some shyt is going to change for good, some businesses are never coming back, industries forever changed and the biggest fact is 300,000+ Americans are dead

this going back to normal is selfish shyt & attempts to cover up all the fukkups and this broken system...too many things in this country need to be fixed but folks wanna just get back to vacations, concerts, & ignoring bullshyt as the next crisis creeps around the corner and we gotta throw another hail mary to get out of it smh

You're being too cynical. When people say back to normal, they mean being able to walk around with no masks, being able to gather in large amounts & heading to events/etc.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Do we have any hard evidence of this?

Are you actually planning to read/review any of it before gum flapping?

Do you have any idea about the core studies which are going on now looking at this?

vHshzxi.png

Now I know I should provide links etc but yeah... people are tired of dealing with .. me too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I don't know if things will ever be the same again. I doubt it. Too many people think this is just a short term thing. COVID isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We also have too many people who aren't interested in wearing mask or getting vaccinated. Those people will keep COVID around a long time.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

This man woke up and chose violence

QONVIyz.gif

What worries me is that we not the only western country to struggle getting this vaccine out. Canada moving at a rate worse than we are and Germany is even worse than that. :dwillhuh:

I'm hopeful for the spring because we should ideally have at least 4 vaccines in rotation. That should speed things up. I don't care about the anti-vaxxers, that's they choice. I care about distributing this thing to every able bodied person that wants it so that we can try to rebuild some sense of social norms. I want a light at the end of the tunnel just for my own motivation.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This man woke up and chose violence

QONVIyz.gif

What worries me is that we not the only western country to struggle getting this vaccine out. Canada moving at a rate worse than we are and Germany is even worse than that. :dwillhuh:

I'm hopeful for the spring because we should ideally have at least 4 vaccines in rotation. That should speed things up. I don't care about the anti-vaxxers, that's they choice. I care about distributing this thing to every able bodied person that wants it so that we can try to rebuild some sense of social norms. I want a light at the end of the tunnel just for my own motivation.
If upwards of half the country refuses to take the vaccine how do you get to normal? You don't because they'll keep spreading it around.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
If upwards of half the country refuses to take the vaccine how do you get to normal? You don't because they'll keep spreading it around.
I think you're overestimating handily.

We need 70% to reach herd immunity. Polling indicates that we're right around that figure in terms of willingness to take the vaccine. And rising. December 15, 2020: NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

Do I think that's absolutely accurate? No. But 50% of people not taking it? 164 million people refusing the vaccine? Nah.

Polling is obviously not always accurate and I expect at least a 10% fluctuation of that figure up and down. What will be change it drastically? When and if certain countries start requiring a vaccine for travel entry.

Last edited: