COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
:to: patients dropping like flies at the home. 5th one this week. He was sharing a room with his wife (both close to 100) and now she won't stop screaming his name

I feel you I’m about to lose another one any moment now :francis: cool old Asian dude he was fine last week, and now he about to pass to the upper room. This shyt is fukking depression.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

I feel what she's saying but it's a damned if you do or don't situation so IMO it's better to do it. Because either we wait for the average 5-10 years of trials to be 100% sure of safety and let COVID ravage countries for years or we try to approve them asap with (not even yet proven) long terms health risks and curb the deaths that are currently happening.

The second waves that are happening everywhere are proof that without lockdowns, the West can't keeps cases and deaths under control. We are too reckless compared to Japan or South Korea.
So I'm in the camp of those who prefer having vaccines asap because current deaths/long term effect of Covid will most likely surpass potential effects of vaccines.

Like there are already 1.6M+ deaths worldwide. Is she saying potential long terms effects of those vaccines will cause even a fraction of those deaths ? Can we really afford more deaths and keeping ICUs at 100% capacity ?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I feel what she's saying but it's a damned if you do or don't situation so IMO it's better to do it. Because either we wait for the average 5-10 years of trials to be 100% sure of safety and let COVID ravage countries for years or we try to approve them asap with (not even yet proven) long terms health risks and curb the deaths that are currently happening.

The second waves that are happening everywhere are proof that without lockdowns, the West can't keeps cases and deaths under control. We are too reckless compared to Japan or South Korea.
So I'm in the camp of those who prefer having vaccines asap because current deaths/long term effect of Covid will most likely surpass potential effects of vaccines.

Like there are already 1.6M+ deaths worldwide. Is she saying potential long terms effects of those vaccines will cause even a fraction of those deaths ? Can we really afford more deaths and keeping ICUs at 100% capacity ?
Where im at were running outta beds pretty much everywhere
Staff is worked like crazy and we're understaffed
We put ourselves And families at risk everytime we go to work but the people that don't have to deal with it on a front line basis don't give a fukk
Rushing this vaccine is not the answer and will cause more harm than good

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Possible long term side effects of Vaccine :hula:immediate and long term effects of Covid

That's an easy decision for me :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Australia and New Zealand are part of the West.

1yTv98w.png

Western world - Wikipedia

Like there are already 1.6M+ deaths worldwide. Is she saying potential long terms effects of those vaccines will cause even a fraction of those deaths ?

There are the long-term (over 3 months as things stand) medical effects (things which are based on time) and the effects of mass vaccination of millions/billions (which is a function of the procedure/speed/size adoption rate).

Is she saying saying that significant net downsides cannot be ruled out sufficiently for her liking without further study?

Yes I think it is pretty clear that that is what she is saying.

Can we really afford more deaths and keeping ICUs at 100% capacity ?

There is another way (as parts of the Western World have shown).

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
What is clear, however, is that if an employer does choose to mandate the Covid vaccine, a company is not liable should an employee develop side effects from a vaccine. Instead, experts say that any claims would be routed through worker’s compensation programs and treated as an on-the-job injury.

So you get ball's palsy or some shyt and it's workmens comp and they'll only give you 33-50% of your check for a short period. You wanna file for disability, good luck proving it's the direct result from the vaccine

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Couldn't imagine what's going on inside the minds of those truck drivers. Its one thing to carry a bunch of ps5s. But now they carrying the vaccine to a deadly virus :wow:
Can you imagine a criminal organization with the balls to hijack a few of those delivery truck? I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to pay a pretty penny on the black market. Instead u got folks in the PJs calling in bogus 911 calls to jux the EMTs :martin::snoop: