COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Breh. YOU. ARE. A. fukkING. IDIOT

What is your job? What is your expertise? You have credentials to back up your overly misinformed devil may care stance on this whole matter?

We're waiting fukkface...Go ahead and speak on it

Have no clue why ur mad.
My expertise is history.
History of them telling you about some dumb ass virus but ain't shyt happening.
History of them medicating u to line their pockets.
A history of them giving u diseases..
Not curing them.

Do u have the coronavirus.... does someone u personally know have it?

Go hide in ur cave...

I'm outside chillin

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t remember, but was the hype for swine flu and SARS as big as this? The deaths and contagion this widespread?
2009 Swine-Flu Death Toll 10 Times Higher Than Thought | Live Science
Article states that as many as 203,000 may have died from the result of contracting swine flu which was 10x higher than their original projections.

774 deaths from SARS I believe

Now consider if the projections are off by that much with this one and the leaked hospital memo from last night projects 418,000 US deaths...you could have 4 million dying from this

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have no clue why ur mad.
My expertise is history.
History of them telling you about some dumb ass virus but ain't shyt happening.

History of them medicating u to line their pockets.
A history of them giving u diseases..
Not curing them.

Do u have the coronavirus.... does someone u personally know have it?

Go hide in ur cave...

I'm outside chillin
your subtext reads...I am poorly educated and brazenly ignorant.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Article states that as many as 203,000 may have died from the result of contracting swine flu which was 10x higher than their original projections.

Now consider if the projections are off by that much with this one and the leaked hospital memo from last night projects 418,000 US deaths...you could have 4 million dying from this

Did the swine flu cause this much hysteria? I cannot remember

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

How long was swine flu around when it was a major news thing? Is it even still floating around?

This CVD seems like another virus that drops once every so often and disappears. Not downplaying this virus since it’s more dangerous, I’m just saying. :ld:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea...Listen to the people who make money off of medicine tho

Yeah man, the Italian, Chinese, US, and other governments are making soooooo much $$$$$$$ from the nonexistent corona vaccine that it makes up for the Trillions of dollars they're losing from shutting down businesses, schools, travel, and tanking their markets.

All the governments taking economy hurting measures are greedy and just raking in the cash from their trillion dollar corona treatment industries

200.gif

It's too bad literally no country affected by coronavirus has any doctors as smart as you to tell them it's just a cold. Maybe their economies would be doing better if they had some doctors and scientists to tell them that.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It helps if the immune system fights it off naturally; Makes it stronger. Going on 3 years since I had the flu.

I don’t think the flu works like that. You can fight it off naturally but that doesn’t mean jack shyt when a new strain is out there.

anyway since you don’t get the flu vaccine, do you avoid all the others as well? Hep A, Hep B, measles, chickenpox, tetanus, etc...

Also if you had a kid would you deny those vaccines and let the kid “fight it off naturally”? That’s a very dangerous approach to take...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The not touch your face gotta be the dumbest shyt, its like asking not to drink water

I think its because one of the modes of infection is through the eyes, and also they dont want people unknowingly touching surfaces where bacteria and this virus lives and touch your face after...:ld:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don’t think the flu works like that. You can fight it off naturally but that doesn’t mean jack shyt when a new strain is out there.

anyway since you don’t get the flu vaccine, do you avoid all the others as well? Hep A, Hep B, measles, chickenpox, tetanus, etc...

Also if you had a kid would you deny those vaccines and let the kid “fight it off naturally”? That’s a very dangerous approach to take...

The only shot I had the last decade was a tetanus one, and it was last year. Every cold and flu I had as an adult I just let it take its course. I would use some store products, but they didn’t do shyt. The only thing that worked was cough and throat drops, and it was temporary.

People still catch something with a flu shot. Not sure how the vaccine holds up a year+ after.

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
I can’t remember, but was the hype for swine flu and SARS as big as this? The deaths and contagion this widespread?

This 10 minute video will compare EBOLA, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu and Spanish flu against current COVID19

Shows:
How fast Corona has spread.
How lethal EBOLA and SARS were.
How many people swine flu infected.