COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google canceling its IO conference :francis:

I was always afraid of this country engaging in a new war or facing some kind of crisis given the man child in office:francis:
The “I voted for Trump because he projects strength” folks have officially poured jelly on themselves, and now the rest of us could die for it.

Thanks pussies:pacspit:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the update about Raleigh :francis:

I'm going underground

Jesus, can you imagine if that was Charlotte instead of Raleigh and a cluster happened to be in a crowd like this

:picard:

the CDC and this admin, needs to proactively get out in front of this.

idk about March Madness this year smh

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
They shut down the jewish school around the way apparently the dad of 1 of the students there is the 2nd NYC person confirmed with coronavirus.

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shut down the jewish school around the way apparently the dad of 1 of the students there is the 2nd person confirmed with coronavirus.
Where you at bruh??

FAC583-E5-62-DB-4-BEB-827-E-C60137-CFD53-C.png

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
"just the flu broooo"

the Spanish Flu of 1918 had a 2-3% death rate, fyi

Spanish flu - Wikipedia

All that says is of the confirmed cases, that’s been the death rate. Literally all they did was divide the confirmed virus cases and the ones that died. That’s absolutely not the projected rate going forward. So much misinformation being shared

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Jesus, can you imagine if that was Charlotte instead of Raleigh and a cluster happened to be in a crowd like this

:picard:

the CDC and this admin, needs to proactively get out in front of this.

idk about March Madness this year smh

It’s gonna get here eventually.

Y’all nikkas can have at it, I’m going right back home in the mountains tomorrow.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All that says is of the confirmed cases, that’s been the death rate. Literally all they did was divide the confirmed virus cases and the ones that died. That’s absolutely not the projected rate going forward. So much misinformation being shared

So where's the misinformation? You're literally just restating the definition of death rate.

The death rate of every illness is based on the number of confirmed cases and the ones that died, by definition.