COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Situation in Italy and Iran clearly worse than reported, even China got imported cases from those countries

:mjlol:

Pizza effect - Wikipedia

In religious studies and sociology, the pizza effect is the phenomenon of elements of a nation or people's culture being transformed or at least more fully embraced elsewhere, then re-imported back to their culture of origin,[1] or the way in which a community's self-understanding is influenced by (or imposed by, or imported from) foreign sources.[2] It is named after the idea that modern pizza toppings were developed among Italian immigrants in the United States (rather than in native Italy, where in its simpler form it was originally looked down upon), and was later exported back to Italy to be interpreted as a delicacy in Italian cuisine.[3]

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The black plague originated in Europe, Spanish Flu in Kansas, USA.
:umad:

It actually started in northern China. Canadians imported Chinese to help on the front lines and shipped them secretly in train containers across north America, all the while ignoring them being sick in the trains. This eventually spread through to Kansas and across seas during a second and third wave.

Daps
Reppin
let's be honest here, you can't run away from this virus. It seems like it has spread everywhere in the world and it's only a matter of time before cities are empty and we are told not to leave our house.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The judge in texas denied continued quarantine of those cruise ship CV people. I think this is why itll spread more here because the government cant enforce mandatory quarantines.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The judge in texas denied continued quarantine of those cruise ship CV people. I think this is why itll spread more here because the government cant enforce mandatory quarantines.
Wow.. one thing about China.. despite that first 4 weeks where they weren’t forthcoming.. they’ve done an excellent job branding this the “people’s war”, integrating the military into health/supply distribution efforts and following through with the quarantine process, no matter how “draconian” it may have appeared.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
let's be honest here, you can't run away from this virus. It seems like it has spread everywhere in the world and it's only a matter of time before cities are empty and we are told not to leave our house.

And jobs will still call us to come in. The day they ask me to come in when the city is on lockdown is the day I quit.