COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
If you know anything about the Spanish Flu, then you know our world leaders are failing us like they failed out ancestors. They lied and did everything they could to downplay that virus. And here we are 100 years later. The hubris of our leaders can change the very fabric of our societies for the foreseeable future. It's becoming more and more clear that both China and the US value the stock market more then they value human lives, and both are willing to risk human lives to ensure the elites pockets stay lined. shyt I wouldn't put it past them to use this to create a 100% automated factory work force to ensure we never wind up in a situation where human illness stops the machine, and doing away with paper currency as that is going to be one of the methods of virus transfer. Regardless, with each passing hour, it seems more and more like we're fukked...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you know anything about the Spanish Flu, then you know our world leaders are failing us like they failed out ancestors. They lied and did everything they could to downplay that virus. And here we are 100 years later. The hubris of our leaders can change the very fabric of our societies for the foreseeable future. It's becoming more and more clear that both China and the US value the stock market more then they value human lives, and both are willing to risk human lives to ensure the elites pockets stay lined. shyt I wouldn't put it past them to use this to create a 100% automated factory work force to ensure we never wind up in a situation where human illness stops the machine, and doing away with paper currency as that is going to be one of the methods of virus transfer. Regardless, with each passing hour, it seems more and more like we're fukked...

These are perilous times indeed

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yep, I remember listening to a podcast on the subject and I see some of the same "Nothing to worry about, its all good" handwaving you saw during that time. I remember they were talking about a philly mayor I think it was in particular who during the worst of the spanish flu outbreak was having a major festival in his town and instead of canceling it, encouraged everyone to go and said there was nothing to worry about contrary to what other people were telling him to do which is just cancel the event. After that, the city of philly had the worst outbreak of the flu compared to anywhere else up to that point.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Reaching out to my Financial Advisor in the morning.

EDIT: Didn't wait. Just shot her an email. If we have to make an adjustment from Growth to Balanced to prevent further losses, so be it. I've already lost thousands this week.

Why? I'd invest more now that the prices are dropping; you gonna make a killing on the back end.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The US sent workers without proper gear or training to handle the evacuees :snoop:

giphy.gif

We are doomed...:snoop: