COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
That's dope. You should start a thread.

Maybe. I'm developing/have developed and engineered a hair product for women 3a to 4c.

Along with engineering a silent clipper that I will provide lifetime sharpening and warranty replacement work.

This is a hobby/personal enterprise thing, so I'm chill on putting it out there.

I say too much wild shyt on the Coli to plant any seeds here to come back to haunt me.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Maybe. I'm developing/have developed and engineered a hair product for women 3a to 4c.

Along with engineering a silent clipper that I will provide lifetime sharpening and warranty replacement work.

This is a hobby/personal enterprise thing, so I'm chill on putting it out there.

I say too much wild shyt on the Coli to plant any seeds here to come back to haunt me.
:takedat: A hair product that does what?

I hear you about talking too much shyt, I've considered it myself. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
:takedat: A hair product that does what?

I hear you about talking too much shyt, I've considered it myself. :lolbron:

Simulates finger detangling like a magic rake...allows root to tip moisturization that we all need without stressing the scalp or causing splits.

Also, there is a natural antiseptic and numbing oil extract that I'm engineering for long term sew ins and tender scalped kids...kind of like a hair Novocaine. That's all I'm willing to expand on.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Simulates finger detangling like a magic rake...allows root to tip moisturization that we all need without stressing the scalp or causing splits.

Also, there is a natural antiseptic and numbing oil extract that I'm engineering for long term sew ins and tender scalped kids...kind of like a hair Novocaine. That's all I'm willing to expand on.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::whoo:

Let me know, breh. I got fine hair. :snoop:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

:mindblown:I was getting my locs twisted and my head was on fire. I'm like yall don't got no numbing shyt?:why: they like :leostare:what?
It's crazy how your actually working on that. Hurry up tho:beli:

Last edited: