COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Keep em out

There are answers to all of this:
1) Don't reuse the mask.
2) Don't go out and eat with the mask on. Restaurants are pick-up and take-out only now anyways.
3) Wear it properly and make sure the nose band is fitted on your nose so you don't have to adjust your mask. Take it off with the elastic band and do not touch the mask to take it off.
4) Most of us are not wearing it all day now - you should only be going out to buy groceries. People who are wearing it all day are medical professionals or working at essential businesses.

I know it does not offer 100% protection and your eyes are still exposed, but none of your points sway me. I will keep telling people to wear a mask, some protection is better than no protection.

...or it could increase you chances...but do you. It's not my face.

Daps
My cousin is in the ICU with it. Her test came back positive today. She has asthma so she went to the hospital the other day when she started having trouble breathing. She thought it was the asthma but it was bad enough where they decided to give her the test.

Just talked to my cuz and she's ok. Shes saying they're supposed to release her tomorrow

:whew:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reporter: "John Doe from Bloomberg-"

Trump: "How's Michael doing?" :smugfavre:

:deadmanny:
full

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
trump right about the virus term, call it where it came from. since it came from china we calling it the chinese virus, when it really should be called the chinese wuhan virus :yeshrug: