COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They not closing amazon Breh :russ: a amazon out here in the Chicagoland area got 3 people that got tested positive and my cousin said they ain’t closing down shyt

AmusingSleepyGardensnake-small.gif

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Bummy status. I got the Wahl shaver to keep things somewhat in order, but I can no longer hold on. My barber will take all necessary precautions.
U lucky bro....new York shut all barbers down last Saturday. I'm going look like George Jefferson with a homeless looking beard in a month or so

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Which Covid-19 drugs work best?

The data: While favipiravir, an antiviral made by Toyama Chemical (part of Fuji Film), generated hopeful headlines, the report from doctors at China’s Wuhan University makes more modest claims. They organized a study of 240 “ordinary” patients (meaning they had pneumonia but were not the worst cases) around Hubei province. Half got favipiravir and half got umifenovir (or Arbidol), an antiviral used in Russia, and they were watched to see which group recovered faster. The doctors found that patients’ fevers and coughs went away faster on favipiravir, but similar numbers in each group ended up needing oxygen or a ventilator. On the basis of these findings, they concluded that favipiravir is the “preferred” of the two drugs.