COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
"I got china out of here and if it wasn't for me you would have had thousands and thousands of people who would have died".

:mjlol:

I didn't watch the doofus speak today. He actually had the balls to fix his mouth to say this? Especially how he slow-walked and ignored this from the start?

Man...this is a public forum and I'm not going to say anything controversial but I'll let you brehs guess the shyt I'm thinking :hubie:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh some people are asymptomatic. Meaning they don't show any symptoms. Damn near 80% of the people with this either have very mild or no symptoms. Then end up damn near killing other people.

Fred.
Man I’m bored n horny, would probably risk it. Especially if they been quarantining :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
word shyt crazy. Food spots still open for takeout. Wawa open. Supermarkets open but that’s it. Barbershops and shyt done. Don’t know how I’m getting a haircut lol

Wawa always gonna be open in Delaware and PA. That’s a major part of life down here :mjlol:

I live near the university. You can feel the sickness in the air. I’m not going anywhere like that unless I run out of food.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wonder if they are even gonna let us in the warehouse all things considered, people keep catching it out here...:picard:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Wawa always gonna be open in Delaware and PA. That’s a major part of life down here :mjlol:

I live near the university. You can feel the sickness in the air. I’m not going anywhere like that unless I run out of food.

Wawa never closing :russ:

and yea I feel you I was just telling my homegirl it just didn’t feel right outside lol

Coming out for backwoods tho :wow:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ET6Fe6EWoAEqMO3

:francis: