COVID-19 makes me appreciate my backlog now...having a backlog appreciation thread.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Having a backlog is some idiotic shyt I'll never understand. What's the point of buying a multitude of games you know you don't have time to play?
Who said backlogs were intentional? I had every intention on beating every game I bought.

Backlogs can happen when unexpected shyt happens and it you no longer have tine to play. Or you buy something that looks interesting but find something you like even more in another game.

reviews and impressions are misleading, the only way to know if you are going to like something is after you play it for a while. And some games may be good but they take a while to draw you in and in the meantime you find something that draws you in faster

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah for me it is.

I just been enjoying a stress free game like that.

Planting flowers.
Chopping down trees.
Building my house.
I need a bed :damn:

Control gave me anxiety so had to stop playing :huhldup:

yea sometimes you just want a game to play while you relax and not have you all stressed out while dying 100 times.

I play games to unwind. Not so much because I want. To torture myself by solving ridiculous puzzles or fighting some bullet spongy enemies

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Prey
RDR2
Doom 2016
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Thinking about copping Doom Eternal once the price goes down