COVID-19 makes me appreciate my backlog now...having a backlog appreciation thread.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Some games are not worth playing. I can't get into Kakarot so it is off my bucket list. It feels good. Sometimes, you need to skip a few games and not play them. You will feel better. Having a small backlog is awesome. Keep it up though.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What isn't :pachaha:

I would post a pic but just packed up all my games to prepare for a move.

But I have a lot

Control
RDR2
Zelda
Astral Chain
Like 5 JRPGs lol

Playing Animal Crossing and Dragon Quest 11 right now.
u never gonna finisb rdr2 that's the first game u need to get out the way

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So. Many. Choices. :ahh:
Backlog is cool but it's all old games.

Now gamepass, you get the best of both worlds :blessed: and even tho I'm joking, I'm also being 100% dead serious. Im certain my backlog has better overall games but I'm human, i stan new shyt every now and again because it's like new p*ssy :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
too much too list it all but @ the top of the list is—

finish breath of the wild
finish titanfall 2
finish detroit: become human

currently playing thru star wars: fallen order

gonna start sekiro next or maybe rise of the tomb raider

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I've got HZD still in its packet from 2017, still yet to finish Uncharted 4 and Lost legacy. I'm halfway through Yakuza Kiwami 2, a third of the way through Yakuza 3, got Yakuza 4&5 and currently playing Fist Of the North Star Lost Paradise.

Those will do me until the end of September. But Ghost of Tsushima is coming out on my birthday so might be on the back burner.

@PS4 can you recommend some Xbox exclusives?
I've pretty much done all the Gears and don't do Halo or driving games. What's Ori like? Worth copping? Maybe I might buy Cuphead.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a backlog is some idiotic shyt I'll never understand. What's the point of buying a multitude of games you know you don't have time to play?

I buy games I know I’ll play eventually if the discount is deep enough (under $15...especially $10 and under)...as there’s no guarantee the game will necessarily be that cheap if I wait to buy it when I’m actually ready to play it...plus coupled w/ reward points from using different cc’s I can sometimes get games absolutely free even tho I’m not ready to play them yet...it’s a nice convenience...not serious enough to “rage” over imo...also a majority of my backlog stems from games with gold and PS+ and if you don’t download those games when they’re offered you may never get them free again

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do y’all have time to play all these damn games? :gucci:I’m barely able to juggle playing Modern Warfare and 2K20. I want to replay RDR2 for 100% but I don’t even know when and where I’ll have the time to do it. :mindblown:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've got HZD still in its packet from 2017, still yet to finish Uncharted 4 and Lost legacy. I'm halfway through Yakuza Kiwami 2, a third of the way through Yakuza 3, got Yakuza 4&5 and currently playing Fist Of the North Star Lost Paradise.

Those will do me until the end of September. But Ghost of Tsushima is coming out on my birthday so might be on the back burner.

@PS4 can you recommend some Xbox exclusives?
I've pretty much done all the Gears and don't do Halo or driving games. What's Ori like? Worth copping? Maybe I might buy Cuphead.
Gamepass, tell em large large sentcha

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How do y’all have time to play all these damn games? :gucci:I’m barely able to juggle playing Modern Warfare and 2K20. I want to replay RDR2 for 100% but I don’t even know when and where I’ll have the time to do it. :mindblown:
stop playin 2k20 and modern warfare...problem solved...how many times can u put a ball thru a hoop before u get bored of it ?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I bought Fire Emblem 3 and I definitely need to fire that back up . Been too busy with Doom, Division 2 dlc and Warzone

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Games I haven’t beat:

LEGO DC Villians
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Sekiro
GOW 4
Infamous Second Son
Infamous First Light
Agents of Mayhem
Just Cause 3